Create stunning designs with these quick and simple tips for Mark Roberts fairies, elves and Santa's.
1. Featuring a fairy on a lantern is a beautiful easy centerpiece! Choose florals and ribbon that coordinate with the fairy's clothing and trim. The Mark Roberts collection also includes beautiful decorated jeweled glass ornaments that can be displayed inside of the lantern. You can also display a candle, decorative kugles, fake snow, etc. Here we added faux pine and nestled in the ornament stand. On the outside we wired on the poinsettia pick, mistletoe and greens. Short strips of wired ribbon was attached around the florals and curled at the tails.
2. This happy Mark Roberts Elf is the star of the peppermint inspired wreath. Felt red poinsettias trimmed in red and white stripe compliment the elf's clothing. We love using the Mark Robert's elves in our designer wreaths because they are a simple and fun touch to the typical Christmas Wreath. This wreath would look great hung in a kitchen or dining room.
3. Decorative wood boxes with lids are a great base to display a small fairy. coordinate the ribbon and florals to match and compliment his clothing and trim. Now you have yourself a fun centerpiece or decor item for you mantle, coffee table or book case.
4. Some of the Mark Robert's fairies are easy to hang on the edge of a bookcase or shelf. Here we attached the large Merry Christmas Elf to a bookcase. This elf adds the perfect touch of whimsy and Christmas Cheer.
5. Do not forget about decorating your chandeliers! Add a garland to cover the chain, then incorporate decorative balls, fairies and ribbon.
6. Lamp shades can be adorned and trimmed with ribbon wrapped around the shade and add a bow with a floral spray. Here we wired on the small fairy to the lamp stand. A simple but oh so cute decorative piece.
7. Have fun with your Tree Topper and add a Mark Roberts fairy or elf. Now available, a tree topper pole that will velcro to a Mark Roberts fairy or elf. Top off your tree with a little but of fun.
Whatever your style, the Mark Roberts fairies, santas and elves are meant to be fun and whimsical. Create the Magic of Christmas in your home with Mark Roberts.
Kathy and Becky